Our firm does photo interpretation, using and interpreting aerial photographs from the archives of the Army Geographical Service, the Ministry of Rural Development and Food, the Greek Land Registry and Mapping Organization (ECOFIC). E.) and other organizations.
The photo interpretation technique is used to:
- identify the boundaries of your property
- resolve a litigation concerning your property
- the chronological documentation of the construction of a property
- objections to the Forestry Office
- evidence of the existence or not of old paths, streams, buildings or other structures
Our firm provides you with copies of the interpreted aerial photographs accompanied by a special technical expert report suitable for judicial or other use. Our experience has been proven through a multitude of cases, both judicial and extrajudicial, which we have been assigned and successfully carried out.