Our firm do certificates of Law 4178/2013 following an autopsy. Certificates are issued through the Technical Chamber of Greece system managed by the engineers and certify that the property has no building or that the buildings of the property are legal or not.
Certifications are necessary for all contracts such as:
- Buying and selling.
- Parental benefits.
- Division of land – plots and ownership.
They are also necessary for a number of other services, such as:
- Defining a legal outline for pre-1955 buildings.
- Electrification of legally existing buildings without a building permit.
- Exclusions from demolition.
- Building permits
- Housing loans.
- Adding floors to buildings.
- Forestry office.
The certificates of Law 4178 / 2013 are valid for 2 months from the date of the autopsy.
A Certificate of static adequacy is a document required to be provided by a private engineer in a number of cases, such as workplace licensing and usage changes.
The preparation to be made before the Certification of Static Adequacy is in general the following:
- Investigation to identify the building permit and the approved architectural and static studies of the building.
- Autopsy on the property in order to:
- Examine if the approved plans and studies fits with the building
- Record and evaluate possible pathological elements of the construction (cracks, sedimentation, bending arrows, fatigue strength etc.)
Ideally, the site’s autopsy should be accompanied by checks on the static carrier so that the engineer has a complete and complete picture.<spanconverted-space”> Due to the increased cost of such work and in cases where it is not required by law, the tests are not performed and the inspection performed by the engineer is macroscopic.
We do Energy Performance Certificate for all buildings necessary for:
- Buying and selling
- Financing (Home Saving Program)
The validity period of the EPC is 10 years.